Tuesday, December 18, 2012

We're lookin' Gothic.

You're probably thinking that I've been out having too much fun to write about it. Sure......Actually what happens is I go out, have fun, come home and scramble to get ready for "work" the next day. This job shadow is basically a full-time job, and I've been having a great time......It just means blogging falls by the wayside.

So....we went to Köln (Cologne)...like a month ago. And even though I won't forget because I bought
the coolest pants on earth there. It's actually the first big city I've been to in Deutschland, so I was delighted 
to be there. And here's what it looked like:






Cute cute girls walking through Laurenzplatz



Kölner Dom. Big.


And this is what my pants look like:
It's like a sweater on my legs.



No comments:

Post a Comment