Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm 52 hours with almost no sleep, but I just wanted to say that the Frankfurt Airport (Flughafen Frankfurt Main) smells like SUPER high end fast food. It's delightful....and way too big. And I think 90% of the passengers on my flight from New York to Frankfurt were German and most of the guys looked like they could be my brothers - such beautiful people....(teehee).
Also the United States is holding all the heat these days - it's nice and Oregonie here.
Sarah greeted me at Spangdahlem with Lauren (4) and Camilla (1) and takin' care of business on the base we went to Kyllburg, which is all of 2 blocks from Orsfeld (where we reside...in the country:)), to shop at the German store, where you're greeted by all the most delectable chocolate treats imaginable the moment you walk in the door. At some point I'll explain all the quirky details of ADLs, German-style. For now, I'm going to sleep in the bed I've been dreaming (day-dreaming) of for far too long! Guten nacht!

No comments:

Post a Comment